SORT:       
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE SCHEDULES: BASEBALL
PAGE UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY - ALL ODDS & SCORES ARE LIVEPrintable Version
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
4:00 PM EDT
257 PITTSBURGH STEELERS42.540.5 / 39.5 / 39.5o2340o23+155
258 BUFFALO BILLS-2.5 -15-3 -12 / -3 -15 / -3 -05-3 -20-175
PIT-RB-Le'Veon Bell-OUT | BUF-RB-LeSean McCoy-OUT | FAIR, SOUTHWEST WIND 4-9. GAME TEMP 77, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 78
7:00 PM EDT
259 NEW YORK JETS42.542.5u13 / 42.5 / 41.540.5+110MONEY
260 NEW YORK GIANTS-1.5 -1.5 -15 / -2 / -1.5 -1.5 -15-130
NYJ-QB-Geno Smith-OUT | NYG-WR-Victor Cruz-Probable | FAIR, SOUTHWEST WIND 4-9. GAME TEMP 78, RH 44% HEAT INDEX 79
7:00 PM EDT
261 ATLANTA FALCONS4443 / 42.5 / 43o1143+205
262 MIAMI DOLPHINS-3.5 -4.5 / -5 -15 / -5.5 -6 -245
PARTLY CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. EAST WIND 4-9. GAME TEMP 85, RH 72% HEAT INDEX 93
7:00 PM EDT
263 MINNESOTA VIKINGS4242 / 42.5 / 4241.5+110
264 DALLAS COWBOYS-3 -1 / -1 -15 / -1.5 -15-2 -130
FAIR, 20% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTH WIND 5-10. GAME TEMP 96, RH 27% HEAT INDEX 96 (A T and T STADIUM ROOF MAY CLOSE IN WET WEATHER)
7:00 PM EDT
265 CLEVELAND BROWNS41.540.5 / 40.5u14 / 4039+125
266 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS-3 -2.5 / -2.5 -05 / -2.5 -2.5 -15-145
MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTHWEST WIND 3-8. GAME TEMP 83, RH 71% HEAT INDEX 89
7:30 PM EDT
267 WASHINGTON REDSKINS43.543.5 / 43.5u13 / 43.542.5+170
268 BALTIMORE RAVENS-4 -4.5 -05 / -4 / -4 -05-4 EVEN-200
WAS-QB-Kirk Cousins-Probable | WAS-QB-Robert Griffin III-OUT | FAIR, SOUTH WIND 2-7. GAME TEMP 80, RH 50% HEAT INDEX 81
7:30 PM EDT
269 CHICAGO BEARS42.542.5 / 42 / 41u2341+165
270 CINCINNATI BENGALS-3.5 -3.5 / -4 -3.5 -185
FAIR, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTH WIND 3-8. GAME TEMP 82, RH 58% HEAT INDEX 85
8:00 PM EDT
271 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES49.5-6 / -6 -15 / -6 -05-6 -270
272 GREEN BAY PACKERS-3 EVEN47.5 / 47 / 4647+220
GB-WR-Jordy Nelson-OUT | PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 4-9. GAME TEMP 70, RH 78% HEAT INDEX 72
8:00 PM EDT
273 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS42.542.5u13 / 42.5 / 41.541+130
274 ST. LOUIS RAMS-2 -2 -15 / -2.5 -14 / -2.5 -15-3 EVEN-150
Dome
8:00 PM EDT
275 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS-1 -3 EVEN / -3 -05 / -3 -3 -15-160FREE
276 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS4242 / 42u13 / 4241.5+140
TV: CBS | FAIR, WEST WIND 6-11. GAME TEMP 87, RH 46% HEAT INDEX 89
9:00 PM EDT
277 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS42.542.5u13 / 42.5 / 4241+235
278 DENVER BRONCOS-5 -5.5 -15 / -5.5 / -5.5 -15-6 -15-300
PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTHEAST WIND 9-14, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 84, RH 18% WIND CHILL 0
Top Sportsbooks
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
3:30 PM EDT
293 NORTH DAKOTA STATE-14.5 -14.5 -800
294 Montana4851o12 / 51.5 / 5253+575
TV: ESPN, DTV: 206
Top Experts
TeamPitcherOpenLine MovementsCurrentRunlineScores
4:05 PM EDT
951 ST LOUIS CARDINALS(r) lynn, l-115-141 / -142 / -144-145-1.5(+119)
952 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS(r) vogelsong, r77 / 7u15 / 77o15+1.5(-140)
SFO-C-Buster Posey-Doubtful | TV: CSN-Bay, FS-Midwest, DTV: 671, 696 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 73, RH 68% HEAT INDEX 77
7:05 PM EDT
953 MIAMI MARLINS(r) koehler, t7.5u207.5u20 / 7.5u157.5+1.5(-110)
954 WASHINGTON NATIONALS(r) zimmermann, j-225-225 / -230 / -235-240-1.5(-110)
MIA-RF-Giancarlo Stanton-OUT | TV: FS-Florida, MASN, DTV: 640, 654 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 83, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 84
7:05 PM EDT
955 COLORADO ROCKIES(l) rusin, c8u257.5 / 7.5o20 / 7.5o197.5+1.5(+107)
956 PITTSBURGH PIRATES(l) happ, j-220-265 / -270 / -272-275-1.5(-127)
TV: ROOT-Pittsburgh, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 659, 683 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 78, RH 55% HEAT INDEX 80
7:05 PM EDT
957 SAN DIEGO PADRES(r) rea, c-120-122 / -123 / -128-127-1.5(+125)
958 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES(l) morgan, a8.5u158.5 / 8.5u15 / 8.5u178.5+1.5(-145)
TV: FS-San Diego, DTV: 694 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 81, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 82
7:10 PM EDT
959 CINCINNATI REDS(r) sampson, k8.58.5 / 8.5u158.5+1.5(-170)
960 MILWAUKEE BREWERS(r) garza, m-140-134 / -135 / -140-134-1.5(+150)
TV: FS-Ohio, DTV: 660 | CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 63, RH 96% (MILLER PARK ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
9:10 PM EDT
961 CHICAGO CUBS(l) lester, j-104-107 / -110 / -115-114-1.5(+150)
962 LOS ANGELES DODGERS(r) latos, m7o207.5u25 / 7.5u15 / 7.5u207o30+1.5(-170)
TV: MLB, WGN, DTV: 213, 307 | CLEAR, WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 90, RH 29% HEAT INDEX 89
1:05 PM EDT
963 DETROIT TIGERS(r) farmer, b9.5o2010u15 / 10 / 10o1510+1.5(+110)1TOP 5
964 TORONTO BLUE JAYS(r) hutchison, d-235-261 / -262 / -268-265-1.5(-130)6
DET-LF-J.D. Martinez-Doubtful | TV: FS-Detroit, MLB, DTV: 213, 663 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 3-8. GAME TEMP 71, RH 56% HEAT INDEX 71
6:10 PM EDT
965 KANSAS CITY ROYALS(r) medlen, k7o157u37 / 6.5o15 / 6.5o206.5o25+1.5(-230)
966 TAMPA BAY RAYS(r) odorizzi, j-115-109 / -111 / -109-107-1.5(+190)
TV: FS-Kansas City, SunSports, DTV: 653, 672 | Dome
7:10 PM EDT
967 HOUSTON ASTROS(r) fiers, m-145-122 / -124 / -126-127-1.5(+130)
968 MINNESOTA TWINS(r) pelfrey, m8.5u208.5u20 / 88u15+1.5(-150)
TV: FS-North, ROOT-Southwest, DTV: 668, 674 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 77, RH 64% HEAT INDEX 79
7:10 PM EDT
969 SEATTLE MARINERS(r) iwakuma, h8u15-108 / -105 / -110-107-1.5(+145)
970 CHICAGO WHITE SOX(r) samardzija, j-1207.5o20 / 7.5o15 / 7.5o167.5o15+1.5(-165)
TV: ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 687 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 3-8. GAME TEMP 73, RH 70% HEAT INDEX 77
7:10 PM EDT
971 LOS ANGELES ANGELS(r) richards, g7.5u257.5u25 / 7.5u30 / 7o207o15+1.5(-165)
972 CLEVELAND INDIANS(r) kluber, c-150-155 / -154 / -155-156-1.5(+145)
TV: FS-West, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 692 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 74, RH 68% HEAT INDEX 77
8:05 PM EDT
973 BALTIMORE ORIOLES(r) jimenez, u9o209o209.5u20+1.5(-215)FREE
974 TEXAS RANGERS(l) perez, m-107-104 / -103 / -107-108-1.5(+185)
TV: FS-Southwest, MASN2, MLB, DTV: 213, 641, 676 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 3-8. GAME TEMP 93, RH 34% HEAT INDEX 94
4:05 PM EDT
975 BOSTON RED SOX(r) kelly, j7o207u15 / 7 / 7u207u15+1.5(-135)
976 NEW YORK METS(r) degrom, j-200-220 / -215 / -195-196-1.5(+115)
BOS-DH-David Ortiz-Doubtful | TV: FS-1, NESN, DTV: 219, 628 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 84, RH 38% HEAT INDEX 84
7:10 PM EDT
977 NEW YORK YANKEES(r) severino, l-185-195 / -200 / -205-206-1.5(-126)
978 ATLANTA BRAVES(r) wisler, m7.5o207.5o20 / 7.5o19 / 7.5o158u20+1.5(+106)
NYY-1B-Mark Teixeira-OUT | TV: FS-1, DTV: 219 | CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 78, RH 66% HEAT INDEX 81
8:10 PM EDT
979 OAKLAND ATHLETICS(r) brooks, a8.5o158.5 / 9u15 / 99u15+1.5(-171)
980 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(r) chacin, j-140-143 / -145 / -144-145-1.5(+151)
Overnight Pitching Change: Oakland - A. Brooks for F. Doubront (L) | TV: CSN-California, FS-Arizona, DTV: 686, 698 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 106, RH 17% HEAT INDEX 106 (CHASE FIELD ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
ARENA FB
08/29/2015
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
8:00 PM EDT
291 Jacksonville Sharks106106 / 105.5 / 105104.5+355
292 San Jose SaberCats-10.5 -10.5 -450
TV: ESPN, DTV: 206
WNBA
08/29/2015
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
7:05 PM EDT
601 NEW YORK LIBERTY-5.5 -05-6 / -6 -04 / -5.5 -05-5.5 -15-260
602 CONNECTICUT SUN148o05148 / 148.5 / 149148+210
CON-G-Alex Bentley-OUT | CON-F-Chiney Ogwumike-OUT
7:05 PM EDT
603 CHICAGO SKY-2.5 -05-2.5 -15 / -3 / -3.5 -3.5 -15-175
604 ATLANTA DREAM165o05165 / 166 / 166o21166.5+155
TV: NBA, DTV: 216
CFL
08/29/2015
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
6:05 PM EDT
287 CALGARY STAMPEDERS-6 -5 / -5 -08 / -5 -05-5 -220
288 WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS5049u12 / 48.5 / 4949.5+190
CAL-RB-Jon Cornish-OUT | WIN-QB-Drew Willy-OUT | TV: ESPN3.com

Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
FOOTBALL: 8/9/2015 - 11/2/2015
BASEBALL 8/13/2015 - 10/4/2015
TOP TEN WAGERS
RK Team
1
Toronto Blue Jays
2
New York Mets
3
Toronto Blue Jays
4
St Louis Cardinals
5
Detroit Tigers
08/29/2015
ATP - Winston-Salem, USAHERBERT, PIERRE HUGUES vs. ANDERSON, KEVIN10:00 AM PST
MLBTigers vs Blue Jays10:05 AM PST
WTA - New Haven, USASAFAROVA, LUCIE vs. KVITOVA, PETRA12:00 PM PST
MLBRed Sox vs Mets1:05 PM PST
MLBCardinals vs Giants1:05 PM PST
MLBRoyals vs Rays3:10 PM PST
MLBRockies vs Pirates4:05 PM PST
MLBMarlins vs Nationals4:05 PM PST
MLBPadres vs Phillies4:05 PM PST
MLBYankees vs Braves4:10 PM PST
MLBReds vs Brewers4:10 PM PST
MLBAstros vs Twins4:10 PM PST
MLBAngels vs Indians4:10 PM PST
MLBMariners vs White Sox4:10 PM PST
MLBOrioles vs Rangers5:05 PM PST
MLBAthletics vs Diamondbacks5:10 PM PST
MLBCubs vs Dodgers6:10 PM PST
09/05/2015
UFCJoaquim Silva vs Nazareno Malegarie4:05 PM PST
UFCJoe Riggs vs Ron Stallings4:30 PM PST
UFCTiago Trator vs Clay Collard5:05 PM PST
UFCRaquel Pennington vs Jessica Andrade5:30 PM PST
UFCFrancisco Rivera vs John Lineker6:05 PM PST
UFCRoss Pearson vs Paul Felder6:30 PM PST
UFCAlex Chambers vs Paige VanZant7:10 PM PST
UFCCorey Anderson vs Jan Blachowicz7:35 PM PST
UFCJimi Manuwa vs Anthony Johnson8:05 PM PST
UFCFrank Mir vs Andrei Arlovski8:30 PM PST
UFCJohn Dodson vs Demetrious Johnson9:05 PM PST

x